Before you contact us please ensure you have read the operation and maintenance manual thoroughly.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Be sure to include as much information as possible including your COUNTRY….. please quote the order number as well if relevant.
We do actually reply…..lol. If we don’t reply straight away, we are probably sleeping, we are in Australia after all ……. Now before you ask,
- No the manual rollsizer cannot be upgraded to a DC rollsizer, too many different parts, sorry.
- Please read through the manuals and try to use the terminology from the manual, we get lots of questions and “The spring thing is broken” is a bit vague, we will help, but try to use the right names for parts and we will get there a lot quicker……include a phone number as well.
- If in doubt ask, always happy to help. We are competitive shooters so we understand the frustration of poor ammunition. If we can help we will.
- Yes marks on the discs and ocassionally on the base WILL occur, this is normal and expected. This is usually from blown out cases that have never been rolled before.
- If your DC rollsizer is stalling when running it on cases for the first time, please run it overnight unloaded to bed in the gearbox and DC brushes.